FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The essentials you need to know
The MBA World Summit is about shaping a Global Leadership Community.
Every year it invites the 100 most inspiring MBAs (both, alumni and currently studying) from business schools worldwide. We put our focus on the three pillars:
- nurturing a collaborative culture,
- facilitating high-impact exchange, and
- championing interdisciplinary approaches to global business problems.
All of the MBAs will be involved in co-creating the agenda for a three-day Summit.
QX-Quarterly Crossing is a unique worldwide network of excellence comprising of young and experienced leadership talents. This network is designed to provide mutual support to both our member’s professional and personal development. Since 1995 over 2300 personalities, ranging from students to CEOs, have been carefully selected out of more than 50,000 applicants to form a lively and congenial community of success.
QX–Quarterly Crossing aims to support
- extraordinary leadership-careers through an exclusive circle of contacts
- enriching encounters between members
- stimulating gatherings on a regular basis
This promotes multidisciplinary, personal exchange across seniority levels. Furthermore, long-time partnerships with blue-chip companies offer QX-members access to exceptional career opportunities worldwide.
For more information visit the Website of QX-Quarterly Crossing.
Applications are open from 8th of June – you can then apply via the MBA World Summit admissions portal. The final deadline to submit application is 23:59 MT, February 19th, 2021. As part of the application process there will be an Application Handling Fee of € 60 (Early and Lucky Birds enjoy a discount).
There are 3 important deadlines for the Paper Screening, the first step of the application:
- Early Bird, 5th of October 2020, 42€ Application Handling Fee
- Lucky Bird, 2nd of November 2020, 51 € Application Handling Fee
- Final Deadline, 19th of February 2021, 60 € Application Handling Fee for all applicants that reach the Qualifying Round (step two), the video pitches will be due 19th of February 2021. The announcements of all finalists will be made 5th of March, 2021.
We will sponsor most of the expenses for entertainment, food, and beverages. Regarding your accommodation, we will communicate suggested hotels with special conference rates that you may choose.
The final results will be announced on March 5th, 2021.
You can contact Yannick with the following e-mail address: