In order to ensure that we have a great selection of attendees that have passion for exchange and are willing to contribute to the event as well as sharing the passion for mutual inspiration to learn from each other and to grow on one another, applicants undergo a rigorous multi-stage selection process to be invited to the MBA World Summit.
For current MBA students:
Current MBA Student Applications are now Closed for the 2019 MBA World Summit
To qualify, MBA students must be first or second year full-time MBA students, or a deferred enrollment program for an MBA (eg. 2+2 or 1+1), Executive MBA students as well as postgraduate MBA students have the possibility of participating in the MBA World Summit up to one year after the final graduation.
For MBA Alumni:
Alumni Applications are open until December 28th
To qualify as an alumni the applicant must have been an Alum from a recognizable program for two or more years, and evidence of this must be provided on the applicants CV.
1. Paper Screening
- Go to
- Answer some general questions about yourself:
- What do you expect from the MBA World Summit 2019?
- What can you contribute to the MBA World Summit 2019?
- (optional: Description of your Summit Laboratory Session)
- Upload your CV. (max. 3MB, pdf)
- Transfer the application handling fee. (60EUR)
- Final Deadline for Current MBA Students: Nov 28th, 2018
- Final Deadline for MBA Alumni: Dec 28th, 2018
2. Qualifying Round
- (Instructions will be send via email)
- Qualifying round for current MBA Students: In Dec 2018
- Qualifying round for MBA Alumni: In January 2019
3. Final Selection
- No ratios are being applied
- Notifications by Jan 31st, 2019