In order to ensure that we have a great selection of attendees that have passion for exchange and are willing to contribute to the event as well as sharing the passion for mutual inspiration to learn from each other and to grow on one another, applicants undergo a rigorous multi-stage selection process to be invited to the MBA World Summit.
Current MBA Students
To qualify, MBA students must be first or second year full-time MBA students, or a deferred enrollment program for an MBA (eg. 2+2 or 1+1), Executive MBA students as well as postgraduate MBA students have the possibility of participating in the MBA World Summit up to one year after the final graduation.
Application handling fee for MBA Students is 60 Euro.
To qualify as an alumni the applicant must have been an Alumni from a recognizable program for two or more years, and evidence of this must be provided on the applicants CV.
For MBA Alumni the application handling fee is for free. The ticket to the World Summit costs 390 Euro.
1. Paper Screening
- Go to
- Answer some general questions about yourself:
- What do you expect from the MBA World Summit 2020?
- What can you contribute to the MBA World Summit 2020?
- (optional: Description of your Summit Laboratory Session)
- Upload your photo (png/jpeg) and CV. (max. 3MB, pdf)
- Transfer the application handling fee. (Early Bird 42 EUR)
- Final Deadline for Current MBA Students and Alumni: Nov 29th, 2019
2. Qualifying Rounds
- Instructions will be send via email
- Qualifying round for current MBA Students and Alumni: In Dec 2019
3. Final Selection
- No ratios are being applied
- Notifications by Jan 24th, 2020
MBA WORLD SUMMIT 2019
The MBA World Summit 2019 was hosted by AGSM @ UNSW Business in Sydney. Check out their video retrospect to get an inside and feeling about the MBA World Summit and its extraordinary atmosphere!