The MBA World Summit is an exclusive yearly convention of the “100 most inspiring MBA students from the world’s top business schools.” The 3-day agenda includes best practice sharing, high-impact exchange and global community building, as well as reverse mentoring with leaders of multinational companies – all of this in an innovative, eclectic and familiar atmosphere.
The possibility to take part is strongly limited and the admission criteria are strict. A central role in the selection process is played by personality, especially character traits that are not apparent merely from an excellent CV. Authenticity, charisma, competence in communication and the ability to inspire, yet also rough edges – simply that famous something, a certain je ne sais quoi!
To qualify, MBA students must be first or second year full-time MBA students or in a deferred enrollment program for an MBA (eg. 2+2 or 1+1) at some point in 2022 (incoming and outgoing MBA students are very welcome as well). Executive MBA students, part-time MBA students as well as postgraduate MBA students have the possibility of participating in the MBA World Summit until up to one year after the final graduation.
The application handling fee for MBA students is highlighted below.
1. Paper Screening
- Go to
- Answer some general questions about yourself:
- What do you expect from the MBA World Summit 2022?
- What can you contribute to the MBA World Summit 2022?
- (optional: Description of your Summit Laboratory Session)
- Upload your photo (png/jpeg) and CV. (max. 3MB, pdf)
- Transfer the application handling fee:
- Early Bird Application: 28 EUR
- Lucky Bird Application: 48 EUR
- Late Bird Application: 78 EUR
- Final deadline for MBA student applications: August 12th 2022
2. Qualifying Round & Announcement
- Instructions will be sent via email
- Qualifying round for MBA students will take place August 15th – September 2nd 2022
Final participants will be notified on September 9nd 2022!
MBA WORLD SUMMIT 2019
The MBA World Summit 2019 was hosted by AGSM @ UNSW Business in Sydney. Check out their video retrospect to get an inside and feeling about the MBA World Summit and its extraordinary atmosphere!