In order to ensure that we have a great selection of students that have passion for exchange and are willing to contribute to the event as well as sharing the passion for mutual inspiration to learn from each other and to grow on one another, students undergo a rigorous multi-stage selection process to be invited to the MBA World Summit.
To qualify, MBA students must be first or second year full-time MBA students, on a deferred enrollment program for an MBA (eg. 2+2 or 1+1), Executive MBA students as well as postgraduate MBA students have the possibility of participating in the MBA World Summit up to one year after the final graduation.
1. Paper Screening
- Go to
- Answer some general questions about yourself:
- What do you expect from the MBA World Summit 2019?
- What can you contribute to the MBA World Summit 2019?
- (optional: Description of your Summit Laboratory Session)
- Upload your CV. (max. 3MB, pdf)
- Transfer the application handling fee. (Early Bird: 42EUR / Lucky Bird: 51EUR / Late Bird: 60EUR)
- Final Deadline: Nov 28th, 2018
2. Qualifying Round
- (Instructions will be send via email)
- Qualifying round will be in Dec 2018
3. Final Selection
- No ratios are being applied
- Notifications by Jan 31st, 2019